Retirement planning is an important consideration throughout your working life
We believe that retirement planning is about a lot more than simply saving as much as possible for the future. We want to help you to live a rich and fulfilled life in retirement, without worrying about money at every step. We help you to plan your retirement in a structured way, helping you consider all aspects of your future, including:
- What do you want in retirement, and how much will your retirement cost?
- Can you afford to stop working now?
- Will your current pension strategy help you to achieve your goals?
- Are you clear about your financial strategy after you actually retire?
- Do you know how to quantify your future lifestyle goals?
When we have built up a full picture of your desired outcomes, we help you to set a retirement income goal. Once a plan is in place, we then set you on a path with annual reviews that include revisions – because no future is set in stone. As your goals change, so will your plan. Milestone Advisory will work with you to ensure that you achieve the best financial outcomes for your future.
We help you to:
- Establish how much income you are likely to require in your retirement in real terms.
- Determine the amount of annual or monthly retirement income your assets should provide, compared with your retirement income goals.
- Put a structured and suitable plan in place to address any potential shortfall in your desired retirement income, while maximising tax reliefs available.
- Maximise your tax free lump sum.
- Choose the appropriate retirement vehicle: ARF Vs Annuity.