Retirement planning is an important consideration throughout your working life
We believe that retirement planning is about a lot more than simply saving as much as possible for the future. We want to help you to live a rich and fulfilled life in retirement, without worrying about money at every step. We help you to plan your retirement in a structured way, and answer questions such as,
- What do you want in retirement, and how much will your retirement cost?
- Can you afford to stop working now?
- Will your current pension strategy help you to achieve your goals?
- Are you clear about your financial strategy after you actually retire?
- Do you know how to quantify your future lifestyle goals?
Once we help you to answer these questions, we help you to set a retirement income goal. We then work with you year after year, reviewing and revising as you go, to ensure that you are on track to meet your stated goals. Milestone Advisory can ensure that you achieve this.
We help you to:
- Establish how much income you are likely to require in your retirement in real terms.
- Determine the amount of annual or monthly retirement income your assets should provide,
- compared with your retirement income goals.
- Put a structured, suitable plan in place to address any potential shortfall in your desired
- retirement income, while maximising tax reliefs available.
- Maximise your tax free lump sum.
- Choose the appropriate retirement vehicle: ARF Vs Annuity.